Remember these goodies?
- One Skein of Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Sockyarn Fingering in a forty-shades-of-green colourway
- One Skein of Cushendale DK / Worsted in “Gorm”
- One Skein of Cushendale DK / Worsted in “Rust”
- Knitting notions: needle-case, row-counters, stitch markers, bodkins
- Book of Irish Humour
- CD compilation of Irish Music (not shown)
- New addition: One copy of “Limerick” a beret pattern by Wooly Wormhead (I’ve purchased two – one for me and one for you!)
And “je member” how to be in with a chance to win them?
Write a Limerick in the comments of A Bit-of-a Give-away! blog-post before 12 noon GMT on 17th March 2010, St. Patrick’s Day. That’s tomorrow! To be honest, I meant to post this reminder much earlier – or even mention it last Sunday – but I didn’t so you have until 12 noon GMT on Thursday 18th March before I make the random selection (names in a hat!) and announce the winner that evening.
So go on, give it a go – you know you want to!
And… the winner gets to choose which of these two CDs they would prefer (coz I couldn’t decide!):
a) Ceol ’10 ***Súil Siar***: featuring Bell X1, Gemma Hayes, The Walls, The Coronas, The Saw Doctors, Mundy and many more but all songs are “as Gaeilge”. I haven’t heard any of these songs before, but I would like a lot of the artists that are featured.
b) “The Bests Irish Power Ballads In The World …Ever!” : This is a double CD with (as it says) 39 Driving Anthems, including Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison, Sinéad O’Connor, The Frames, Aslan, Horslips, David Gray, The Divine Comedy, Johnny Logan and many more. The “many more” would be quite a range of modern Irish music – a few I wouldn’t normally have in my CD collection, such as Linda Martin say but most I would consider essential listening.
So… if you are the lucky winner announced on Thursday evening you can let me know which CD you would prefer me to include with your prize.
Until then “Lá Fhéile Pádraig Shona Dhaoibh, mo Chairde go léir!”