Our Tour this Thursday is of April itself. Not quite the last day of the month, but close enough for a round-up:
- 2 F.O. – Chemo Cap #2, Brioche Lace Shawl for Mum’s 70th Birthday;
- 3 WIPs – Chemo Cap #1; Tunisian Crochet wrist-warmers; Better Mousetrap Socks
- 1 WIP-not-whupped – GlenvarAgin Cardigan (nearly finished the body, though);
- 2 planned projects not started: DD’s blue cardigan; DS’s brown cotton jumper – gotta finish GlenvarAgin first;
- 3 Meet-ups (one with someone I’ve only previously “met” online) – Fibre Fun Friday; Tunisian Crochet Class with Irene Lundgaard (hadn’t met Irene before) and April Spin-in;
- 1 new technique learned: Tunisian Crochet in-the-round – a truly mind-blowing experience!
- 1 S.E.X. – at the Yarn Room, Co. Wicklow;
- 1 U.S.A. (unplanned stash acquisition) – after the April Spin-in!
- 1 Volcano eruption that stopped the World;
- 1 DH went AWOL for 5 days!
- 1 fitness regime started -I started jogging, using the Couch to 5K programme. This is in anticipation of running the Flora Women’s Mini-marathon on the June Bank Holiday Monday;
Such a big month for crafy-goodness. On the down-side the Volcano eruption and DH’s consequent unplanned absence, put me off blogging for a bit. I’m slowly getting back on my feet and filling in the gaps that were left by my hiatus.
While I’ve been knitting, I’ve also been buying yarn like there’s no tomorrow. I’m a little out-of-control at the moment and will have to have a stern talk with myself – or learn to knit faster!