From time-to-time, in an unabashed attempt at boosting comments and readership, I give stuff away. Below is a list of them. They are open for anyone to enter and you can keep entering up until the gift has been given. Just follow the instructions for each one.
Summary: There’s two competitions in one here. To win you have to either prove you’re the knitter of one of the little hats I got on my bottle of Innocent Smoothies or find one of the hats I knit for the BIG Knit in 2008.
The Prize: You get to choose three skeins from a selection of sock yarn in my stash.
Summary: Write a Haiku in the comments (of the post itself – not on this page). I will select the winner by random-number-generator during the week between Christmas and New Year 2009.
The Prize: Judy Sumner’s book “Knitted Socks: East and West”; 1 x Easy Knits Sushi Sock Roll – 100% Blue Faced Leicester in Harkness Green; 1 x Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn – Col No. S185; Knitting Notions (stitch markers, row counter, bodkins), needle case, origami paper
Summary: Write a Limerick in the comments (of the post itself – not on this page) before 12 noon GMT on 17th March 2010, St. Patrick’s Day. I will select the winner by random-number-generator and announce it on Thursday18th March 2010.
- One Skein of Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Sockyarn Fingering in a forty-shades-of-green colourway
- One Skein of Cushendale DK / Worsted in “Gorm”
- One Skein of Cushendale DK / Worsted in “Rust”
- Knitting notions: needle-case, row-counters, stitch markers, bodkins
- Book of Irish Humour
- CD compilation of Irish Music (not shown)
- New addition: One copy of “Limerick” a beret pattern by Wooly Wormhead (I’ve purchased two – one for me and one for you!)